Stay up to date on all things ulcers. Sign up and we’ll send you the latest news, resources, scientific breakthroughs, events, tips, and much more.

What type of doctor should I see for an ulcer?

A patient who is experiencing symptoms of an ulcer should be evaluated by a gastroenterologist.

Send this to a friend